Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Industries
Plastikon’s Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Team is a major leader in the global healthcare market because of the diversity of our team members, and their extensive industry experience, as well as our innovative manufacturing processes and medical-grade raw materials that meet FDA standards. Our ability to innovate and incorporate new technologies enables Plastikon to maintain cost and quality advantages.
Our facility in Lawrence, Kansas provides advanced Blow/Fill/Seal (BFS) technology. This innovative approach ensures minimal operator interventions and a distinct cost advantage to traditional aseptic filling practices. As an added feature, BFS technology allows for customization of the bottle design, including unique shapes, unique functional attributes, integrated molded graphics, product codes, and lot coding.
The Lawrence facility is over 100,000 square feet, and is designed for aseptic and sterile filling of solutions for the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Drug Industries. We also have the capabilities to fill Nutraceutical products due to the flexibility of BFS equipment and molds. Plastikon formulates approximately 1,000,000 Liters of solution every year. The Plastikon Manufacturing Team follows strict batch and packaging processes to package and ship millions of units per year.
Our Quality Team understands the medical device and pharmaceutical market’s manufacturing standards, and ensures compliance with Client and FDA requirements. We develop validation protocols and inspection standards to assure that production is always at the highest quality. Plastikon has a strategic plan for continued growth with plans for expansion.
Our expertise medical grade plastics manufacturing include:
- Sterile and Nonsterile Liquid Product Platform
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Medical Device Products
- Test Kits
- Combination Products
- Development – and Commercial – Scale Capabilities
- Development of Unique Container Molds and Packaging
- Full Technology Transfer, Process Optimization, and Validation
- Established Technologies for Process and Method Development
- Full Analytical Chemistry Support Laboratory for Formulation Development Including HPLC, Microbiological Testing and Physical Characterization
- Product Distribution for “Stock to Dock”
- Dedicated Customer Service Team