Providing Only the Highest Quality Products
Plastikon delivers world-class manufacturing processes coupled with complete part decoration and assembly that is part of our value-added services. Many of these post-molding operations are automated and integrated into the manufacturing cell. We integrate verification systems and poka-yoke devices into the assembly and standardized work to ensure you receive the highest quality product.
Our extensive part decoration capabilities also include in-house plastic electroplating. Production begins with our injection molding expertise and continues with a wide selection of plating materials such as chrome, nickel, gold, and abloy black with a variety of finishes to satisfy the automotive and electronic industries.
Each of our world-wide facilities offer value added services in both clean room and traditional manufacturing environments.
- Welding and bonding (ultrasonic, RF, vibration, hot plate, and spin; mechanical and chemical adhesives)
- Plating gold, chrome, nickel, satellite and abloy black
- Painting 1k & 2k
- TOM – three dimensional overlay
- RAYN® Technology
- Pad printing and silk screening
- Thermal transfer
- Leak testing
- Sub-assemblies fasteners, pads, electronic harnesses, die-cut integration
- Bar coding and serialization