The Warehouse Team Member performs an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
• Stage pallets and tote to prepare shipment to customer.
• Affix shipping labels on packed cartons or kanban identifying shipping information on cartons.
• Notify Team Lead/Supervisor and production if finished goods are not available.
• Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damages items, record shortages, and correspond with Group Lead to rectify damages and shortages.
• Route items to appropriate warehouse location
• Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipment meets specifications.
• Operate fork truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
• Operate forklift to load and unload customer trucks.
• Participate in 5S projects
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• 2+ Years of Forklift Experience; RF scanner, highly preferred
• Proficient in Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Forklift License and current valid driver’s license
• Successfully passes pre-employment drug and physical, and background check