The Warehouse Administrator performs a variety of responsible administrative, clerical and warehouse operations duties to support the daily operations of the Warehouse Department; coordinates flow of communication and information for Warehouse Management; processes, prepares and maintains a variety of records and reports related to warehouse activities.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support duties to relieve administrative and clerical detail and operational support activities for the warehouse.
- Assists in assuring smooth and efficient office operations, coordinates flow of communications and information for the
- Exercises independent judgment of routine actions not requiring immediate attention of the department
- Releases stores orders, creates pick tickets, fills pick tickets, creates distribution reports, picks, packs, labels and enters stores orders into the package tracking
- Assists in maintaining stores inventory; assists with annual physical inventory and cycle counts; participates in the receipt, unpacking, and inspection of incoming packages; checks for conformity to purchase orders, packing slips, or
- Effectively uses word processing, database, and spreadsheet software application programs in the course of assigned duties; operates a variety of office equipment including a calculator, copier, fax machine, computer and assigned
- Assists callers and provides information seekers with guidance; ensures special requests are addressed; provides customer service related to warehouse operations; may serve as a technical resource to staff and outside customers regarding orders, receiving, work orders, and package tracking
- inputs a variety of data into an assigned computer system; establishes and maintains automated records and files; initiates queries and generates various computerized lists and reports as requested; assures accuracy of input and output data; maintains and submits attendance records.
- Supports, when required in routine warehouse activities; order pulling, sorting,
- Participate in Warehouse projects
- 1+ years of administrative experience in a warehouse environment
- 2+ years of forklift experience
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Excel and Word
- SOP, WMS (RF Scanner) knowledge
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Able to read, write and speak English (bilingual in Spanish will be a plus)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is a guideline and compensation will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skill level, experience, education and training, and work location.
Full-time Plastikon employees have access to medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, company paid Basic Life, AD&D, disability insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, commuter benefits (California employees only), Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and more.