Safely operates machines, assemble parts with components, sorts and packages product for shipment while ensuring 5S standards are met.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Meet the expectations and standards set forth by IATF16945 and ISO14001.
- Responsible for all cleanliness and organization of the area.
- Follows all standardized work for all products on assigned jobs
- Uses required hand tools and other secondary equipment to assemble and re-work parts
- Assist and trains new hires or newly assigned team members to follow standardized work
- Sorts, reworks and inspects material for reject and non-conformance
- Communicates all problems with the Switches, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work or other plant operations
- Follows all Safety Standards
- Responsible for accurately completing all documents such as process verification sheets and other daily reports
- Attends daily communication meetings and other required meetings
- Utilizes RT Stations to scan in inventory into ERP system
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Applied Learning- Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Detail oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized-Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under high intensity situations.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to adjust to different degrees of weather and temperature. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.