The Sales administrator works closely with the Sales team in championing the best interest of the group; while building and maintaining lasting business relationships with our clients; coordinating sales quotations and phases of supporting the Sales team.
- Manage internal quotation system
- Review bid packages, drawings and specifications for completeness and request additional information as required
- Solicit and prepare RFQ’s, review and verify subcontractor recommendations
- Solicit material pricing quotes and vendor recommendations
- Work with internal business partners to determine project costs and requirements
- Perform cost breakdowns as required
- Prepare documents and proposal as required
- Manage internal purchase order system
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred; and/or combination of work experience
- 2+ years sales support experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel i.e. sum, vlookup, pivot table, etc.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be attention to details