The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and tactical support in Engineering special projects and existing Engineering programs.
- Support quality and delivery of customer prototypes and samples.
- Assemble orders; ensuring all necessary parts, paperwork, and shipping instructions are as requested.
- Assist and support engineering projects and program according to assigned project requirements.
- Support aspects of project such as technical plans and product testing.
- Support Engineering staff in processes by collecting and reporting data.
- Load customer orders into assigned delivery system; complete proper shipping information.
- Mark material and prototype with identifying information and record amounts of materials or items received that pertains to customer prototypes or samples.
- Use internal system to enter and record support activities.
- Prepare bills of lading/parcels for mailing.
- Assist Project Engineer in preparation of pre-trial binders for production.
- Assist Project Engineer in preparation of final CRO binder for Production release.
- High school degree, GED or equivalent. Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of project management experience plus 6 months of shipping and receiving experience
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Office suite
- Forklift License and current valid driver’s license preferred