Team Members perform various assembly and machine operations of automotive plastic parts and components within an injection molding facility.
- Meets the metrics, expectations and standardized work to complete all tasks at specialized assembly operation.
- Communicates, detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor, Cell Lead, or Switch while monitoring the product process
- Sorts, reworks and inspects the products for reject and non-conformance
- Packages finished products
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations; follows 5S by cleaning and organizing designated area(s) on a daily basis.
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work/other plant operations.
- Follows all safety procedure and participates in safety programs
- Follows all PPE requirements
- No prior manufacturing experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- High School, GED or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Successfully passes pre-employment drug screening and physical, and background check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is a guideline and compensation will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skill level, experience, education and training, and work location.
- California: $17.00 per hour – 19.50 per hour
Full-time Plastikon employees have access to medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, company paid Basic Life, AD&D, disability insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, commuter benefits (California employees only), Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and more.