The Production Control Specialist serves as liaison between various departments, schedules and coordinates work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production: Reviews master production schedule and work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders and revises schedule according to work order specifications.
- Receive orders and forecasts from customers
- Process orders through electronic applications
- Print orders and corresponding labels to production and packing slips for shipping
- Process invoices; send electronic invoices and acknowledgements to customers
- Distribute work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Maintain inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production; maintain prices and part numbers in the company’s application system through IQMS
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Assist Production Control Manager with various reports and tasks from time to time
- Participate in continuous development of PC integration processes through company’s application system
- Must have 2+ years of production control or inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel. Must be able to create and maintain excel spreadsheets with formulas and production data
- Good written skill and verbal skills. Must have strong customer service
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is a guideline and compensation will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skill level, experience, education and training, and work location.
- California: $24.00 per hour – $26.00 per hour
Full-time Plastikon employees have access to medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, company paid Basic Life, AD&D, disability insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, commuter benefits, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and more.