Supports and assist the Production Manager with production staff, Team Members, Switches, Material Handlers and Technicians Maintains open communication with Production Supervisor and production staff regarding problems and requirements.
- Meet the expectations and standardized work to complete all tasks at assigned Cell machines or operation; fills in for Switches/Team Members per schedule needs.
- Communicates, detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Manager, Supervisor and communicates required components or materials with the material handlers to startup jobs and keep production going.
- Sorts, reworks and inspects the products for reject and non-conformance; packages finished products, involves with MRB disposition.
- Maintains the Cells and equipment in clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations; follows 5s-cleans and ensures production staff organizes designated area(s) on a daily basis.
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work/other plant operations.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the required operator / assembly tasks; uses cutters, blades or fixtures to rework or assemble parts. Communicate any equipment issues with line maintenance.
- Follows all safety procedure and participates in safety programs; follows all PPE requirements-proper gowning and attire.
- Supports company safety programs and its initiatives.
- Supports training and certification of Team Members and Switches.
- High school or General Education Degree (GED) preferred
- Six months related experience and/or working in a fast-paced environment either training or equipment combination; previous experience as a Team Member, preferred
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office; label printer/photocopier