The Process Technician is responsible for completing mold changes, setting up, monitoring and adjusting manufacturing machinery or equipment while following all safety requirements and work standards.
- Meet the expectations and standards set forth by TS16949 and ISO14001
- Follow schedule for mold, material and color changes
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality, productivity and efficiency
- Start up and shut down processing equipment
- Prepare and assemble materials for production
- Maintain cleanliness of production equipment or work area (5s)
- Measure and record data associated with operating equipment
- Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound disposal
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Change Management – Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under high intensity situations.
- Injection Molding Experience Preferred
- Paulson, RJG, or equivalent Training Preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successfully passes pre-employment drug screening and background check
For inquiries, call 270-259-2400