The Material Handler is responsible for assessing, acquiring, and moving material requirements in support of Production processes. This person will be expected to transport materials (Raw, finished goods, and scrap) from Production and/or Shipping and Receiving areas.
• Transport materials from designated areas to/from production floor using forklift and/or other conveyance methods-pallet jack
• Prepare outgoing materials using a variety of methods and equipment, including, but not limited to, scanning, labeling, wrapping/packaging, etc.
• Assess material needs for assigned Production area(s) throughout the shift and pulls materials using an information system to support the production schedule
• General housekeeping of work area
• Follow the safety rules and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 6 months related production or warehouse experience in a fast-paced environment either training or equipment combination
• Forklift certification and current valid driver’s license
• High School, GED or equivalent preferred
• Proficient In Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Successfully passes pre-employment and drug physical, and background check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is a guideline and compensation will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skill level, experience, education and training, and work location.
Full-time Plastikon employees have access to medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, company paid Basic Life, AD&D, disability insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, commuter benefits, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and more.