The Account Manager’s responsibility is to manage sales and add value to the company and its customers by delivering a well-managed business of customer accounts that meets or exceeds revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships that involve multiple levels (Engineering, Purchasing and Executive) and expand relationships by understanding the customer’s business needs.
- Manage quoting all new all new business and existing engineering changes
- Prepare sales related documents, customer surveys, and proposals as required
- Negotiate and build effective established relationship(s) with the aim of total customer satisfaction
- Manage all customer contracts and agreements and necessary legal negotiations
- Plan, develop, and execute sales account strategies including cultivating relationships, scheduling, and attending meetings, customer presentations/demonstrations, and closing deals to meet or exceed quarterly goals
- Report all account activities for existing accounts and prospects, including relevant customer information and sales activity requirements
- Create strategic, effective and actionable account plans that define a clear growth strategy across and within the assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Business or related field) or equivalent plus a minimum of two years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of injection molding, thermoforming and contract manufacturing highly desirable
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is a guideline and compensation will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skill level, experience, education and training, and work location.
- California: $85,000 per year – $95,000 per year
Full-time Plastikon employees have access to medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, company paid Basic Life, AD&D, disability insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Assistance Program, commuter benefits (California employees only), Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and more.