Healthcare Team Member to perform injection molding assembly in a cleanroom environment.
- Meet the expectations and standardized work to complete all tasks at assigned machine or operation.
- Strong visual capabilities to identify and distinguish product clarity and defects while monitoring the product process
- Communicates, detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor, Cell Lead, or Switch
- Sorts, reworks and inspects the products for reject and non-conformance; packages finished products
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations; follows 5s-cleans and organizes designated area(s) on a daily basis.
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work/other plant operations
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the required operator / assembly tasks; uses cutters, blades or fixtures to rework or assemble parts
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to the operations and assembly
- Follows all safety procedure and participates in safety programs.
- 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- High School, GED or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successfully passes pre-employment drug screening and background check.