Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with safety, cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Meet the expectations and standards set forth by IATF16945 and ISO14001.
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, and distribution activities.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Initiate or coordinate inventory or cost control programs.
- Change Management – Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Delegating Responsibility – Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Management Skills – Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task