The Account Manager’s responsibility is to add value to the company and its customers by delivering a well-managed business of customer accounts that meets or exceeds revenue targets. The Account Manager within the Healthcare & Consumer business will be managing sales by servicing existing customers and targeting new prospects.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships that involve multiple levels (Engineering, Purchasing and Executive) and expand relationships; by understanding the customer’s business needs.
- Manage quoting all new all new business and existing engineering changes
- Prepares sales related documents, customer surveys, and proposals as required
- Ability to negotiate and build effective established relationship(s) with the aim of total customer satisfaction
- Manage all customer contracts and agreements and necessary legal negotiations.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews (QBR) with A class Customers
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing sales account strategies including cultivating relationships, scheduling, and attending meetings, customer presentations/demonstrations, and closing deals to meet or exceed quarterly goals
- Responsible for reporting all account activities for existing accounts and prospects; including relevant customer information and sales activity requirements
- Work as a coordinating interface between the company and the key customer and support the implementation of specific tasks or projects
- Create strategic, effective and actionable account plans that define a clear growth strategy across and within the assigned accounts
- Inform senior management about latest developments and opportunities with customer(s).
- Attend company trade shows/ seminars; follow up leads generated from trade show/seminar activities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Business or related field) or equivalent plus a minimum of three years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of injection molding, thermoforming and contract manufacturing highly desirable